PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010 NOTICE
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to the UMediC Group of Companies (“UMediC”).
For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
1. This PDPA notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of UMediC.
2. By providing your personal data to us and/or continuing access to our website, you declare that you have read and understood this notice and agree to us processing your personal data.
If you do not agree to this notice or any amendments to this Policy, we may not be able to render all services to you and you may be required to terminate your relevant agreement(s) with us and/or stop accessing or using our website.
3. UMediC reserve the right to modify, update and/or amend this Policy from time to time with reasonable prior notice to you.
4. The personal data processed by us may include your name, contact number, address, email address, company name and all other details provided by you.
5. UMediC are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may
subsequently provide, for but not limited to the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- to enable UMediC to discharge its duties and obligations related to our functions or activities under the legislation and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such Purposes;
- to enable UMediC to discharge our contractual obligations;
- to enable the resolution of a concern or complaint;
- to create directories or databases whether for publication or not;
- to provide ongoing information about events and programs, training, our products and services to people that we believe are interested in such events, programs, training, products and services;
- to provide services;
- to research, develop and improve our events, programs, products and services;
- to respond to all your queries and emails; and
- for any other purpose that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above Purposes.
6. Your personal data is and will be collected from various sources, including information you have provided us, information from third parties and information in the public domain.
7. You may access and request for correction of your personal data. Kindly contact us should you have any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
Mailing Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. No : +604-589 967